The LGA political group dinners
£15K + VAT
This package offers sponsorship of all four political group dinners (80-280 delegates at each dinner). Taking the form of either an informal buffet or conference dinner, each event is unique in that it provides a forum for delegates to gather and network amongst elected councillors at the end of the conference day. The dinners are always popular, are well attended and an established feature of the conference.
Sponsors will benefit from a short speaking opportunity at each dinner as well as the display of their corporate logo on all printed collateral created for the dinners.
Silver sponsor benefits
Advertising and promotion
- display of your corporate logo, company message (150 words) and contact details in the conference handbook
- full page, full colour advertisement in the conference handbook (using supplied artwork)
- half page, full colour advertisement in first magazine (using supplied artwork). ‘first’ is the LGA’s membership magazine received by 18,000 councillors and 400 chief executives
- display of your corporate logo, company message, contact details and a hyperlink through to your website on the conference website and the conference app.
- display of your corporate logo on sponsorship recognition boards arranged in prominent positions within the HCC.
- display of your corporate logo on the ‘graphics loop’ that is shown on the audio visual systems prior to all plenary sessions in the main room and on the relay systems located throughout the HCC.
- opportunity to display one or two of your own branded pop-ups at each of the dinners.
- 6sqm complimentary exhibition floorspace within the exhibition hall.
Complimentary passes and hospitality
- three conference passes that include entrance to the drinks reception and the political group dinners.