As our headline gold sponsor, you will enjoy a comprehensive package which brings together all your branding, networking and speaking requirements.
Gold sponsor benefits
Advertising and promotion
- opportunity to run your own session within the conference venue
- opportunity to run a fringe session
- opportunity to provide a speaker at the main conference welcome
- welcome page in the conference handbook (500 words)
- display of your corporate logo, company message (250 words) and contact details in the conference handbook
- full page, full colour advertisement in the conference handbook (using supplied artwork)
- full page, full colour advertisement in first magazine (using supplied artwork). ‘first’ is the LGA’s membership magazine received by 18,000 councillors and 400 chief executives
- display of your corporate logo alongside the LGA logo on the homepage of the 2022 conference website
- display of your corporate logo, company message, contact details and a hyperlink through to your website on the conference website
- display of your company message and a hyperlink through to your website on the conference app.
- display of your corporate logo on sponsorship recognition boards arranged in prominent positions within the Harrogate Convention Centre (HCC)
- display of your corporate logo on the ‘graphics loop’ that is shown on the AV systems prior and during all plenary sessions in the main room and on the relay systems located throughout the HCC
- acknowledgement from the chair during the opening and closing addresses
- display of your corporate logo alongside the LGA logo on all conference printed literature, publicity and marketing materials
- display of your corporate logo alongside the LGA logo on selected signage within the HCC
- display of your corporate logo alongside the LGA logo on the front of the conference handbook
- 9sqm of exhibition floorspace in a prime location in the exhibition hall with the opportunity to purchase further space should you wish to have a larger presence in the exhibition.
Complimentary conference passes and hospitality
- six conference passes - these passes include entrance to the drinks reception open to all attendees.
- three places at the LGA Local Authority Chief Executives’ dinner, taking place on Wednesday 29 June at the Old Swan Hotel.