An opportunity to run your own fringe session with a room and basic technical support provided.
£3K + VAT
We will provide you with a room within the venue and basic technical support for you to run your own early morning or evening fringe session.
The fringe session will take place at one of the following times:
Tuesday 28 June
Wednesday 29 June
8.15am-9.15am / 5.15pm-6.15pm
- fringe entry and logo in the conference handbook (100 words)
- display of your corporate logo, company message, contact details and a hyperlink through to your website on the dedicated conference website.
- appropriately sized room provided within the HCC and basic technical equipment and support to run one fringe session
- display of your corporate logo on sponsorship recognition boards arranged in prominent positions within the HCC.
Complimentary conference passes and hospitality
- one complimentary conference pass on the day of your fringe session
- LGA member rate for any other attendees
Please note that delegate attendance cannot be guaranteed at fringe sessions and we strongly advise all fringe sponsors to actively promote their session.