Local Government Conference: 27-28 June 2014
Bookings are open for June's Local Government Conference.
Places can now be booked via the ALDC Events page.
Satellite events on Friday 27 June include:
Group Leaders' Day, Researchers' Day, and the 2014 Local Government Dinner. The venue will be Jury's Inn, Milton Keynes.
Full Conference on Saturday 28th comprises:
Plenary sessions, training modules and local government-related exhibition.
Local Government Conference ticket prices:
- Friday Leadership Day - £20
- Friday Dinner with drink reception and guest speaker Catherine Bearder MEP - £30
- Saturday Conference - £35 (ALDC members), £40 (non-members)
- ALDC Group Members Multi Buy Deal - buy 2 get a 3rd place free.
- Early Bird booking discounts available until 1st June.
To book bed and breakfast accommodation at the Jury's Inn at a special discounted rate of £60 single (single occupancy in a double room) and £70 double contact: email@example.com or phone 01780 484052 and quote the booking reference "Liberal Democrats in June"
LGA annual conference and exhibition 8-10 July 2014
Bournemouth The Local Government Association's annual conference is the biggest event in the local government calendar. It also is one of the biggest political conferences of the year regularly attracting over 1,200 delegates.